Impira x Snowflake integration
Our latest integration will allow joint users to use Impira to extract data from unstructured data files in their Snowflake warehouses and stream it back into Snowflake for further analysis. Learn more.
New billing process and pricing structure
Are you ready to upgrade? Get started with our new billing process by signing into Impira, clicking the Account icon in the top right of your window, then going to the Billing tab. To learn more about our new pricing structure, visit our pricing page.
Table extraction: Beta
Our beta program for extracting data from tables is still underway and continually improving. We’d love for you to join our table extraction beta program, take it through the paces, and give us any feedback. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access this new feature.
- UI improvements: Added tooltips, improved labelling and training experience
- IQL improvements: Significantly reduced training and evaluation time for table extraction
- Created a new compact table view to make more data visibly accessible
- The “in progress” spinners that indicate the model is training wasn’t working for some cases
- Users can now confirm “no value” predictions
- Certain valid values weren’t being properly accepted for numeric and date types
- Fixed an issue where values copied from some cells to the clipboard had double quotation marks added